What we offer care providers
Next Generation was established in Plymouth in 2003 and is run by a team with more than 25 years’ experience in the care and recruitment sectors.
Our care agency works with both local authorities and private care providers within Plymouth and the surrounding area, within a 20-mile radius. With all our clients, our focus is on building long-term relationships and as part of this approach, we offer:
- competitive, cost-effective charge rates, including employees’ national insurance
- no fee for cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice
- compensation if you are not completely happy with the standard of our staff’s work.
Other benefits of working with Next Generation include:
- direct contact with the Next Generation team, who know all our care agency staff personally. This helps us to provide the right staff to meet your needs
- a 24-hour, 365-day-a-year booking line
- carefully recruited staff, with a minimum of 12 months’ recent, relevant experience and enhanced Criminal Records Bureau and Independent Safeguarding Authority checks
- an established pool of experienced staff, providing continuity for our clients
- a flexible team of care professionals and support workers for assignments in settings including:
- supported living and residential care for people with a learning disability, mental health needs or acquired brain injury
- day centres
- special schools
- care and nursing homes for the elderly.
For more information, please contact us.