Next Generation: what you need to know
Next Generation is run by a team with more than 25 years’ experience in the care and recruitment sectors, so we recognise that you look for experienced and reliable agency staff, with skills and knowledge that complement those of your own people.
The way we work is designed to deliver the best quality temporary care staff in the most cost-effective way. Here are some of the reasons why our care provider clients keep coming back to us…
- We provide trained and experienced care staff and support workers, with a minimum of 12 months’ recent, relevant experience and enhanced Criminal Records Bureau and Independent Safeguarding Authority checks.
- All our staff undergo full mandatory training in moving and handling, first aid, health and safety, food hygiene, infection control, medication and safeguarding adults, with ongoing updates.
- Our 24-hour, 365-day-a-year booking line means you can contact us at any time.
- You will be in direct contact with our office team, who know all our staff personally, so that we can provide the most appropriate staff to meet your needs.
- Our established pool of staff provides continuity for our clients, whether on short or long-term assignments.
- Our competitive, cost-effective charge rates include employees’ national insurance.
- We do not charge for cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- We do not charge for transferring temporary staff to permanent employment.