You may have heard of Next Generation but if you haven’t worked with us before, here’s a quick round-up of some key things you need to know about us!
• We provide trained and experienced care staff and support workers, with a minimum of 12 months’ recent, relevant experience and enhanced Criminal Records Bureau and Independent Safeguarding Authority checks.
• All our staff undergo full mandatory training in moving and handling, first aid, health and safety, food hygiene, infection control, medication and safeguarding adults, with ongoing updates.
• Because we appreciate that staffing issues can be unpredictable, we offer a 24-hour, 365-day-a-year booking line so that you can contact us at any time.
• You will be in direct contact with our office team, who know all our staff personally, so that we can provide the most appropriate staff to meet your needs.
• Our established pool of staff provides continuity for our clients, whether on short or long-term assignments.
• Our competitive, cost-effective charge rates include employees’ national insurance.
• We do not charge for cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice.
• We also do not charge for transferring temporary staff to permanent employment.
For more information about Next Generation, please contact us.